Working shoes for daily use in medicine, kitchen and gastronomy
The closed shoe model Linz is easy to open and close with a Velcro fastener.
1. HEEL CUP - The molding in the heel area supports the heel tissue and holds the heel bone firmly in its natural position.
2. HEEL MOLD - The outer arch support promotes movement that is easy on the joints and reduces the likelihood of twisting your ankle. The heel mold activates the calf muscles, stabilizes the back of the foot, and improves gait and coordination.
3. LONGITUDINAL ARCH SUPPORT - The arch support that runs along the side of the footbed surrounds the tarsal bone inside and out. As a result, they provide the foot with the stability it needs when taking steps, while supporting and strengthening the inner arch. It stabilizes the back of the foot, therefore improving gait and coordination.
4. TRANSVERSE ARCH SUPPORT - This support, which runs through the middle of the footbed, stabilizes the metatarsal bone, reduces the pressure on the balls of the feet and helps prevent splayfoot. In this way, the transverse arch support helps ensure that the foot has a naturally straight and solid stance.
5. TOE GRIP - Raised indentations are applied to the front of the footbed near the toes. Thanks to the toe grip, the toes remain relaxed in their natural position. It also supports the natural flexing action while walking.
6. FOOTBED EDGE - The footbed is drawn up especially high at the front end. As a result, the high footbed edge protects the toes during the rolling movements of the foot.
The super grip sole consists of two components: a heavily cushioned midsole made of EVA (ethylene-vinyl-acetate) and an antislip rubber outer sole tested in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 SRC. The outer sole is also oil- and grease-resistant. The super grip sole is ideal for daily use in hospitals, kitchens, the catering sector, and leisure time.
IT´S ONLY GOOD IF IT FEELS GOOD
|Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
|The super-grip sole is comprised of two components: a nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant outsole made of rubber and a shock-absorbing midsole made of light, flexible EVA.