Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1013045.46
- Supplier number 1013045
- Shipping within Europe: 15,00 EUR
- Shipping outside Europe: 30,00 EUR
The BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA combines great fit and timeless design. The high-quality metal buckles are developed and produced by BIRKENSTOCK in Germany. They make it possible to adjust this two-strap sandal to any size foot, which ensures outstanding comfort.
Durability numbers among the time-tested BIRKENSTOCK values. Yet while more and more men want shoes that last forever, they also want them to radiate a credible patina from day one. BIRKENSTOCK caters to this demand with a Vintage group in washed nubuck leather. For Spring/Summer 2019, it will be available in the models Arizona, Boston, Zürich and Milano and in the colour choices anthracite and brown. The authentic vintage look is the product of a complex, multi-step process. First the 4-mm thick nubuck leather is tanned and hot-washed, which makes it shrink and become softer. Then it is felted in large drum dryers, which preserves the natural tone of the leather, before being sprayed with a black dye. A second tumbling phase follows, this time with stones, loosening the colour coat and causing irregular areas of transparency. This step also enhances the unique, felted feel of the leather - as if these sandals had been worn daily for decades and practically become an extension of their wearer's feet.
The anatomically shaped footbed by BIRKENSTOCK already delivers that sensation of personalized comfort, guaranteeing a healthy, stable position for the foot in shoes that will walk their wearer through life.
1. HEEL CUP - The molding in the heel area supports the heel tissue and holds the heel bone firmly in its natural position.
2. HEEL MOLD - The outer arch support promotes movement that is easy on the joints and reduces the likelihood of twisting your ankle. The heel mold activates the calf muscles, stabilizes the back of the foot, and improves gait and coordination.
3. LONGITUDINAL ARCH SUPPORT - The arch support that runs along the side of the footbed surrounds the tarsal bone inside and out. As a result, they provide the foot with the stability it needs when taking steps, while supporting and strengthening the inner arch. It stabilizes the back of the foot, therefore improving gait and coordination.
4. TRANSVERSE ARCH SUPPORT - This support, which runs through the middle of the footbed, stabilizes the metatarsal bone, reduces the pressure on the balls of the feet and helps prevent splayfoot. In this way, the transverse arch support helps ensure that the foot has a naturally straight and solid stance.
5. TOE GRIP - Raised indentations are applied to the front of the footbed near the toes. Thanks to the toe grip, the toes remain relaxed in their natural position. It also supports the natural flexing action while walking.
6. FOOTBED EDGE - The footbed is drawn up especially high at the front end. As a result, the high footbed edge protects the toes during the rolling movements of the foot.
IT´S ONLY GOOD IF IT FEELS GOOD
One of the most important reasons why our customers are so happy with BIRKENSTOCK products lies in our carefully selected materials. Whether it´s comfortable felt, soft leather or cushioned cork: we place great value in the highest quality, both when selecting our materials and when crafting our products. That´s why we´re always on the lookout for the most sustainable sources and the latest materials with the best BIRKENSTOCK qualities.
Smooth leather has a characteristic full-grain surface, with the natural texture left unchanged. The surface finish can be adjusted in various ways, such as aniline or nappa. It has a particularly uniform and exceptionally fine-grain surface. This leather is especially durable, with external influences having little effect on it. So if you take good care of them, you will enjoy your smooth leather shoes and sandals for a long time.
|Upper material:||Natural leather|
|Footbed:||Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed|