Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- N.º artículo: 1018222.37
- Número de proveedor 1018222
- Abrir campo de texto 1: 15,00 EUR
- Abrir campo de texto 2: 30,00 EUR
The BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA combines great fit and timeless design. The high-quality metal buckles are developed and produced by BIRKENSTOCK in Germany. They make it possible to adjust this two-strap sandal to any size foot, which ensures outstanding comfort.
1. HEEL CUP - The molding in the heel area supports the heel tissue and holds the heel bone firmly in its natural position.
2. HEEL MOLD - The outer arch support promotes movement that is easy on the joints and reduces the likelihood of twisting your ankle. The heel mold activates the calf muscles, stabilizes the back of the foot, and improves gait and coordination.
3. LONGITUDINAL ARCH SUPPORT - The arch support that runs along the side of the footbed surrounds the tarsal bone inside and out. As a result, they provide the foot with the stability it needs when taking steps, while supporting and strengthening the inner arch. It stabilizes the back of the foot, therefore improving gait and coordination.
4. TRANSVERSE ARCH SUPPORT - This support, which runs through the middle of the footbed, stabilizes the metatarsal bone, reduces the pressure on the balls of the feet and helps prevent splayfoot. In this way, the transverse arch support helps ensure that the foot has a naturally straight and solid stance.
5. TOE GRIP - Raised indentations are applied to the front of the footbed near the toes. Thanks to the toe grip, the toes remain relaxed in their natural position. It also supports the natural flexing action while walking.
6. FOOTBED EDGE - The footbed is drawn up especially high at the front end. As a result, the high footbed edge protects the toes during the rolling movements of the foot.
The super grip sole consists of two components: a heavily cushioned midsole made of EVA (ethylene-vinyl-acetate) and an antislip rubber outer sole tested in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 SRC. The outer sole is also oil- and grease-resistant. The super grip sole is ideal for daily use in hospitals, kitchens, the catering sector, and leisure time.
IT´S ONLY GOOD IF IT FEELS GOOD
One of the most important reasons why our customers are so happy with BIRKENSTOCK products lies in our carefully selected materials. Whether it´s comfortable felt, soft leather or cushioned cork: we place great value in the highest quality, both when selecting our materials and when crafting our products. That´s why we´re always on the lookout for the most sustainable sources and the latest materials with the best BIRKENSTOCK qualities.
This material, which has been specially developed by BIRKENSTOCK, offers an alternative to leather. The upper layer is made of an easy-care - and therefore hygienic - synthetic material. The inside is lined with a soft, moisture-regulating layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it is soft and comfortable while also being very durable. It also boasts a warming effect, which means that Birko-Flor models can also be worn in cooler temperatures. The material can be dyed in many different colors. The large selection of designs offers a variety of styles.
|Suela interna:||Para la piel|
|Material de la base interior:||Corcho|
|Suela de contacto:||Super suela, suela intermedia de EVA amortiguadora, antideslizante, suela de goma resistente a grasas y aceites|